Child care providers need creative ways to manage and redirect children who are not following rules. This workshop describes a variety of strategies and approaches to deal with common behavior problems in a family and group child care setting.
• The biggest discipline mistakes.
• Guiding Children's Behavior.
• Basic Tips Child Care Providers Can Use to Guide Children's Behavior.
• Why Encouragement Is More Effective Than Praise in Child Care Settings
• Guidance & discipline for School-Age children.
• Choosing Discipline Techniques.
top of page